Institution has established IQAC on 22-12-2010. The stated policy of IQAC is to prepare and implement strategies to bridge the gap between the urban and rural students by making use of technology. IQAC monitors departmental performance in maintaining required level of quality. The IQAC communicates with different constituents of the institutions through departmental meetings and principal and arranges guest lectures, seminars workshops with eminent personalities in the subject. IQAC is guiding the staff to make learning process more students centric, by ensuring student’s participation & involvement in the learning process. The teachers themselves are tuned to think over student centric/student first concept. Accordingly the learning infra structure such as Library, E-Class room, Computer Lab, and Mana TV etc., are made available, to the teachers.
* The IQAC plays an instrumental role in developing quality.
* Regular check of work diaries of staff, student’s attendance register, library issue register, libraryattendance register is undertaken.
* Circulation of Notes from Faculty to Students, and also sharing of ideas between faculties is an
outcome of the IQAC findings.
* IQAC provides for the required interactions with Industry. It also helps in selecting competent faculty
* IQAC works closely with the Placement Cell to understand Industry requirements and developstudents to match the Industry standards.
* The IQAC plays a key role in research and development activities and provides for the requiredinfrastructure.
* The IQAC ensures that the library (key source of information) is adequately stocked with relevantbooks/journals/dailies/ etc.
* The IQAC also ensures that the surrounding environment is congenial tothe students needs.
* In addition to conventional Teaching, Teaching involving ICT is introduced.
* U.G.C. Funded LCD TV’s are installed for Arts, Science & Commerce Students.
* C.D’s by subject experts are acquired to implement E-Learning process.
* Students are exposed to power point presentations.
* Our college students are now working in this college as lecturers. Smt.Y.B.Nagamani, Lecturer in Chemistry got appointment through APPSC. Smt. Manula, Lecturer in Commerce, Ms. Ameena Banu, former student of this college is now working as lecturer in English in this college.
* Students are also trained as Resource Persons who are now giving lectures on Certain topics at the Government Junior Colleges.